Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Here comes another year...

I'm entering my 26th year. Here's where my life is.

I'm married to a wonderful man who loves me.

I'm living in Colorado (which is on fire, by the way).

I am living in a motor home with my husband and 3 cats. And I love it.

I'm unemployed. Which is not too bad. Other than having to look for a job and running out of money sometimes, I'm kind of enjoying it.

Overall, life is pretty good. I had a great birthday eve with Ben. Then we had a fun birthday dinner with his family. The day after we got to have dinner with my aunt and my cousin's wife and daughters, and I got to spend a birthday gift card . It has been a really fun couple of days.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you had an excellent birthday and you're enjoying life in a motor home! Don't know how you do it, girlie.

    ReplyDelete