Friday, June 22, 2012

Birrrrrrrrthday.

Welp. My birthday is on Sunday. I turn 26. I'm...not that excited. I feel kind of weird about turning 26. I'm entering my LATE 20's. What? Ben and I are going to celebrate tomorrow with sushi, Starbucks, and watching the second Sherlock Holmes movie. I am excited about that. Those are some favorites of mine. I would love to go on a mountain drive or something too. But that might have to come later on.

I applied for a job at the company one of my best friends works at out in Missouri. I couldn't believe it when I saw the listing. From everything she's told me it is a great company. She's putting in a good word for me, which is fantastic. I'm a little excited about it. I've only ever had one job that I didn't get because I knew someone, so I feel a little more positive about this than any other job I've applied for yet.

1 comment:

  1. for some reason I've only gotten more excited about aging. Maybe just 27 and 28. I don't know how I'll feel about 29 and 30, but those are a few years away.

    Sorry the job didn't work out. Something will though! God provides!

    Happy Birthday! Luff hugh!

    ReplyDelete