Friday, June 1, 2012

Good Jorb.

I applied for another job yesterday. It is a part time office manager position at a church. I kinda want it. The church is really close to where we live, it is one that we have some connections at...To me it seems like it would be great, but God may have other plans for me.

This is the third job I have tried for in Colorado. This process is certainly taking some time, but I honestly don't mind. It's nice to have a break from work. Ben has been great, because he is fine with me only applying for jobs I want. He isn't pushing me to just get anything for the sake of me pulling in a paycheck. It is a nice feeling, but at the same time it is hard not to feel the pressure of "I NEED A JOB!" I've almost always had a job since I could drive, with some times of exception during college. But Ben's job seemed so providential, that I am hoping I have something like that waiting for me as well. I'm trying to keep my eyes and ears out for it.

Ben is at a safety meeting right now, because he starts work on Monday! Everything has worked out so well with him getting this job, down to the details that would be stressful if they didn't go a certain way. It would be eerie if we didn't think it was God working in our life...

In other news, we started painting the motor home! I am hoping we get that finished today, and I want to get the floor finished before Monday. I wouldn't mind if we could have our first night in it this weekend. I'm ready to see how it is going to go. I will post some more pictures once we finish the interior.

No comments:

Post a Comment