Friday, August 5, 2011

My buddy.

My husband and I have basically entirely opposite work schedules, and it really stinks. I work during business hours (8-5) Monday through Friday. He works 4pm to 1am, Friday through Monday. After two years of this, it's really beginning to get old. It's very lonely. But it's not as lonely as it could be, because I have my little buddy.



This is Scurvy.



He loves laying on the windowsill in the sun.




And playing with fan chains.




He loves running water.




And he's also very adventurous.




And he's pretty classy as well.




He's my little friend, and he keeps me company. It really makes a huge difference to have another living creature around on the lonely weekend nights.

1 comment:

  1. Awww so cute!! My kitties kept me company while Seth was away at camps this summer. Cats are awesome buddies :)

    ReplyDelete