Friday, August 5, 2011

Brain Dump.

I have so much going on in my mind lately.

I have a lot I want to do.

I had the idea to make a sort of "inspiration" poster kind of thing, but I'm having trouble starting. I want to have pictures, fabric, colors, phrases, etc. that inspire me glued onto, well cardboard probably, cause it's easily attainable. I was excited about it the whole time I was at work, but now that I'm home I feel kind of stuck.

Maybe my apartment layout is inhibiting me...but I probably shouldn't change it again. I'm trying so hard not to feel stifled in this place, but it is not easy.

I've also been thinking a lot about my doula business. And about friendships. And about God. And about...all sorts of things. My thoughts are all shooting off in a million directions like big, bubbling springs that I can't contain. It's difficult to work on any one thing when that is going on.

2 comments:

  1. I understand the feeling of being "stuck". I can't wait to get into our own place... then I feel like I have more room to create!

    ReplyDelete