Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I hate breakfast.

It seems a weird jump to go from my last post to the one I want to write right now, but I'm gonna make it anyway.

So, I kind of hate breakfast. Well...that's not strictly true. If I could just wake up whenever my body decided to and make myself some delicious steelcut oatmeal (which takes about half an hour to cook) with cinnamon and brown sugar, I would love breakfast. But when I have to wake up and don't really want to, I hate breakfast. Usually I just don't feel very hungry, and so eating sounds awful. And let's be serious, I'm not going to get up early enough to make the oatmeal. Browsing foodgawker the other day, I was inspired. Smoothies! This could be the answer! I found this recipe. I think I'll try it. Maybe with different fruit, and perhaps with yogurt instead of soy milk. But I'm not afraid to try spinach in a smoothie! So there. Honestly, this sounds like a great solution to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment