Friday, April 13, 2012

I'm Back!

I had to do an update to my account, and it resulted in me being confused, and unable to long on. But then I figured it out! So I'm back in my little blog. We got in late on Monday from our vacation. It was really hard to come back. I love Washington, and I love being with my mom and step-dad. I feel so content when I am out there. Ben says I have been grumpier since we've been back. Hah.

Here are some highlights from our trip.

My step-dad Kevin and my mom's Corgi Dottie.
A lighthouse on an island we visited.
One of my favorite activities: Beach Combing!
Me and Ben on the ferry.
The sign for The Egg and I Rd. The setting for one of my favorite books, The Egg and I.
In other news, our move to Colorado is a month from yesterday. YIKES!! I am not ready and it does not even feel real. We have a lot of stuff to get rid of. It's going to be a crazy month. Ben is going to be preaching every Sunday until we leave. I am going to be able to work pretty much full time until we leave, which is a huge blessing to us financially. This move is going to have expenses attached, of course. I also have a bridal shower I am helping plan, for a wedding we are both in the weekend after we move. I'm nervous and excited about everything that is coming up.

3 comments:

  1. I didnt know you were leaving !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just found your blog and wanted to say 'hi' because I have really enjoyed reading.

    Nice to 'meet' you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! And for the comment! Nice to meet another Rachel. I will check out your blog.

      Delete