Thursday, February 23, 2012

Looking for what to read in the blogosphere?

Most of the blogs I follow and read are those of people that I know from real life (by that I mean, I've actually met them). I don't really go looking for blogs too often, because lets be honest, there are sooooo many of them out there. It's way too overwhelming. There are a few blogs I readb y people I have never met, that I found in one way or another.

One is Talk2TheTrees by Rachael. I found her blog through a dress tutorial I saw on pinterest, and I couldn't stop reading! She is so cute and talented, and I just love reading everything she writes! This blog is full of beautiful photographs and positive thoughts. She shares the wonderful art available in her etsy shops, and the paintings, jewelry, and hats (I told you she was talented) are all lovely! She shares about her life and animals as well.

Another blog I enjoy is a punk, a pumpkin, and a peanut by Carina. I think I found her on someone else's blog. She is a lovely mother of 3 and a Christian. She shares her spiritual insights, and stories and thoughts about their past and future adoptions. She also talks about her kids, fashion, food, crafting, decorating, this blog has it all. And she has great taste! I have found a lot of her posts very encouraging at times.

Check out these two blogs if you are looking for some great ones.

What blogs do you like to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment