Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Can two people and three cats live happily in a motor home?

That has been a big question on my mind lately.

Another one is, what job will I get in Colorado? I'm not even sure what type of job I want to look for. Ben and I were talking the other day about how I'm not really enjoying my current job anymore, and he gave a description of what he thought my ideal job would be. It involved walking outside petting kitties. I added that when it was cold, it would be sitting inside drinking tea and petting kitties. So if you know of this job, send it my way.

I do know what kinds of jobs I REALLY don't want to do, if I can avoid them. Daycare. Fast food. Waitressing. Retail. I guess that doesn't really leave many options...

I have thought I might like to work at Starbucks, but that might be because the perks sound appealing. I don't know if I want another office job, but that would probably make Ben the happiest. I just hate being stuck under fluorescent lights, and office work can get really boring.

I hate looking and applying for jobs. Probably because I don't usually even want to get hired at the places I apply. I think it will be nice to start something new though.

2 comments:

  1. work at an animal shelter or somewhere like petsmart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Le sigh. Right there with you. Minus the moving. And motor home. :) But- as far as not being completely content with my current job. I'm considering medical transcriptioning. You could also check into a vet's office. Just apply for several jobs and pray for God to give you the one He knows is for you. Voila! :)

    ReplyDelete